Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas from PTOTHA

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us at PTOTHA (well, just me!). Not quite the start I was hoping for I have to admit for this blog, but with a new year's resolution behind me, and a bit of effort, I do hope to increase posts to around the same level PTOTPA used to enjoy before my move to Huddersfield. Learning the new area has taken longer than I expected, with repaints constantly going on, but me not being observant enough to notice individual buses migrating into the new livery and photographing them, but hopefully with the aid of other this can become a more regular feature, as well as being able to note other relevant changes within the local scene. The photo I post for the Christmas message this year is of a frosty terminus for Halifax based Volvo B10BLE, S676 SVU, pictured in Commons at the terminus of the 560. 

No comments:

Post a Comment